Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clubbing...aka, Do it now, or regret it tomorrow

       You think too much, you lose it

      Yesterday I went clubbing with my friend. I know, yesterday was wednesday, but there was this party "Tranceylvania", and me and my friend like trance, a lot. What's the point? Let me get to it, then. Since the beginning of the night, my friend started sharing looks with this 9 1/2 chick across the room. He kinda knew her, because he has seem her before, but they never talked. He told me his intentions, so I tried to help him out, like a good wingman I am. So I wanted to go talk to her and play "Have you met my friend?". But he said "No, bro, I got this!" . Well, I dropped the initiative, and let him do his thing. The girl even came closer to him at the ending of the party, just for him to say ...anything. He didn't. The party was getting to an end and the girl left with some other chick, her fat friend, or whatever.

       When we went home and I asked him "Why? Why not ask her name, or anything?" He couldn't answer. No need to say that my friend is hotter than me. He said he "waited". Waited for what? For her to make the first move? Guess what. Those looks she gave him, and her getting closer, right near him...those were the first moves. He could't even make the third and fourth moves.

       Waiting for the right moment

       I am familiar with this "waiting" as well. The truth is that there is no right moment. Or at least, if it exists at all, it doesn't come very often. There is of course a chance that she will trip, and you will be right there to catch her and save her drink as well, and you can then say "Hi". But do you really want to wait until then? Really? Moreover, if the girl makes the first moves, even if they are subtle, you should go for it. I admit it, I could have hooked them up easily, but I trusted he "got it", so I didn't want to mess up his game.
 
       What I am trying to say is that girls who came at the club with their female friends come to meet guys, maybe even get a boyfriend. And her exchanging excessive stares with you and coming near you, slowly, is as forthcoming as a girl (not a slut) will ever be. Of course sluts are good as well. They will come and rub their asses all over your dick, or take you for a striptease pole. And sluts are good for other things, I don't deny their "utility", It depends what you have went in the club for, getting a girlfriend or a one night stand.

       Make a promise to yourself

      When a girl signals you, you have no excuse not to act. None! So I want you to promise to yourself that   the next time you go out you WILL NOT waste a girls time. Think of it this way. If she glances at you for the whole night, and then gets so close to you, for no apparent reason, she invests into you. She invests time in you, and she expects to get "Profit", if you know what I mean *wink*. She could have invested that time in other boys, but she chose you. That tells you that she considers you the perfect match for her in the whole club. Did you ever think of that? That you could be the main attraction for someone you don't even know? It's really sweet!

       So. I want you to share your similar experiences. Tell what she did, and what you didn't, because you "waited". 

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I can somewhat relate to this.
    I've got abit of an social anxiety problem but im getting better dealing with it, challenging myself and such. I've never had a girlfriend and at my gym theres this girl who in my opinion ... is the most beautiful girl ever. We don't know eachother, we only say "Hi" but nothing more, ive noticed recently that she's been glancing on me and giving me looks.
    But due to my poor socialskills ive never really understood or given a thought to it.
    But recently ive been trying to challenge myself to actually say something else than just "Hi!", like "How are you?" or "How is it going?".
    But I havent done it yet because im "waiting" for this "right moment", when in reality im just scared as shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell you what... the best way to get to talk to a girl is beeing smooth. Notice what she is doing. What would be natural to say. For example if she is doing abs, go to her and say: "Hi, I recently found this great abs exercise...let me show you". And BAM! See what her reaction is and go from there. You will get the hang of it. Also be aware if she has friends with her, you have to gain their trust also. This are basic social skills. Like riding the bike. You can't ride the bike the first time you try it. But did you ever regret going on the bike the first time and falling? I hope not. That is why now you can do so well, without giving it any thought. Trust me, it's very, very similar! Wish you all the best in the new year! Also the sooner you do it the better it will be. Don't forget to smile, but not mouth wide, just a smart smirk. And act natural, man, like you do this all the time...Chances are, if she smiles when you go for it you already won, but if she doesn't it's no crime, you can make it happen!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete