Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Harsh life conditions make you a better human or an animal?

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
- Nietzsche

So then, I am asking: "What are you doing with all this power?"

The truth is that the way we look at life and at what it throws at us is different to every one of us. I come from a poor family and life wasn't that kind to me as a kid, so I had to get over it. In time things got better and they still get.This made me stronger and better.

But other people, when hit full strength by life, choose to seek refuge in alcohol, or sweets, or smoking, etc. And that doesn't make them any good, or make them better people.

On the other hand, it could drive people to want to harm others.

So, where is the difference? What causes so different reactions in people?

I don't know...

This post is so short because I want it to be a debate.
What effect do tough situations have on your life?
Why do some people turn into criminals and some into people respected by everyone after dealing with the same situations?

Let's talk about it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment